Holtermann Design (in Oslo) and Holtermann Design LLC (in New York) is a design company that offers graphic design and web design services.
I am looking for an intern/assistant to help with existing and new projects in graphic design and web design and development. Internship is paid and will provide broad and valuable practical experience. I want to find a candidate who hopefully can become part of the company after finished internship. You must live in Oslo.
I want you to start as soon as possible.
- Produce identity and design for new and existing customers
- Set up websites for new customers
- Further develop websites for existing customers
- Further develop the website of Holtermann Design and other pages owned and operated by Holtermann Design
Qualifications and characteristics
- Creativity in graphic design
- Must be able to work in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Organized and detailed
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work in Norwegian and English
- Photography and photo editing is a plus
- Video editing is a plus
- Knowledge of WordPress is a plus
You are offered
- Steep learning curve and solid training in work with small and larger organizations in Norway and abroad
- Possibility to build a strong portfolio
Possibility of part-time employment or partnership after completion of internship
Do you have questions? Please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give me a call at +47 925 25 103.
Does this sound exciting? Send me an e-mail with some words about why an internship like this sounds exciting.
What do you want to contribute with?
How much time can you offer per week or per month?
Send link to portfolio, facebook profile, Instragram profile (or other), and other information that shows your creative work.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Michael Henrik Holtermann
Industries we cover
- Publishing, consumer and trade
- Tourism, retail and business-to-business
- The Arts, fine art, dance, music, and theatre
- Trade Relations
- Health, wellness, and sports
- Restaurants and hospitality services
- Translation services
- Corporate Identity
- Logo Design
- Business Cards
REVIEW: We review your brand, create a new one for you, or refresh your existing brand, building and strengthening your equity. Expressing your brand’s unique voice is our goal.
BRAND PLAN: This is a strategy for expressing your values – values you want your customer to associate with your products and services.
BRAND DESIGN: In addition to your logo, the colors, typefaces, types of images you use consistently expresses your company’s personality.
- Magazine Design and Redesign
- Brochure Design
- Newsletters, Print and Web
When you invest in printed material, whether it’s the core presentation of your products or services or to announce a special event, you want it to have a clear message about both you and your product. The more easily your audience can identify your style the better. And, you want your communications to address your target audience in a way that involves them.
Advertising has to do more than inform and convince, it has to win hearts. Our layouts capture the eye. Our copywriters create story lines that your readers identify with, that invite a response and show them how to participate, the so-called Call To Action.
- Website and blog design
- Banner ads
- Email blasts
We deliver websites that work, that don’t cost a fortune, and look great. We use a Content Management System (CMS) that is easy to learn and to use – no coding, no complicated geek speak required.